The LED22″ is a 22’’ Full HD 1920 x 1080p LED-backlit monitor. It features 5ms black-to-black response time and >5 000 000 : 1 Advanced Contrast Ratio assuring very good picture quality. Triple Input support of Analogue, DVI and HDMI ensures compatibility with the latest installed graphics cards and embedded Notebook outputs. The monitor is Energy Star Certified. A reliable solution for both home and office use.SKU: n/a
- HDMI DVB-T RF Modulator
- 1080P High_Definition over RF
- Converts an HDMI signal into an HD digital Freeview DVB-T compatible signal
- Automatic EDID & HDCP communication
- Requires a DVB-T or DVB-T2 compatible TV
Connect any HDMI device such as a satellite receiver, CCTV system, Blu-ray player, etc. and watch it in Full HD 1080p over a coaxial RF system.
You can also watch on many TVs using a passive splitter or amplifier (both sold separately, explained further below*).
If you already have an existing Standard Definition RF distribution system but your device is in High-Definition, just change your existing RF modulator to this and watch in High-Definition 1080p on a DVB-T or DVB-T2 compatible TV. The cabling is exactly the same.
Can also be cascaded with multiple TM-RF HD so you can watch different devices on different TVs! Such as CCTV on TV1, Satellite on TV2, etc.
All settings are controlled via the onboard menu screen and buttons. Automatic HDCP and EDID management continuously monitors communication between connected devices.
*depending on the lengths of coaxial RG6 cables used, a passive splitter up to 8 outputs for up to 8 televisions can be used. Powered amplifiers/splitters can also be used as well as bypass models which can send IR Infra-Red remote control signals, however, an attenuator may be required (attenuators decrease signal db) as powered amplifiers increase a signal strength.SKU: n/a
The IIYAMA 24″ LED is an excellent 24” Full HD LED-backlit monitor with 1920 x 1080p resolution. It features 2ms response time and >5 000 000 : 1 Advanced Contrast Ratio, assuring clear and vibrant picture quality and high contrast. Triple Input support ensures compatibility with the latest installed graphics cards and embedded Notebook outputs. The IIYAMA 24″ LED is also equipped with two high quality stereo speakers. Energy Star and TCO Certified, this monitor is a reliable solution for both home and office use.SKU: n/a
LED27″ IIYAMAIiyama LED backlit LCD screen
A 27” LED backlit LCD Screen featuring AMVA+ panel technology, guarantees accurate and consistent colour reproduction with wide viewing angles. Offering 24 bit ‘True Colour’ and great performance for displaying Black and White with the 3000:1 Native Contrast Ratio, means that the LED27″ will provide excellent performance for Photographic, Design and Web-design. With the added support of a Low Power LED Panel, the iiyama LED27 is also an excellent choice for Universities, Corporate and Financial Markets.SKU: n/a
One tool multiple functions
Setup , Maintenance , Commissioning , Fault finding
The 7 inch IPS touch screen IP camera tester is designed for maintenance and installation of IP analogue, HD coaxial cameras as well as other security equipment. The 1280×800 resolution enables it to display network HD cameras and analogue cameras in high resolution. The unit supports many ONVIF PTZ and analogue PTZ controls.
Just some of its other functions include TDR cable test, Digital multi-meter, UTP cable test and cable scan. The TESTER/PRO is an essential companion for CCTV installers and helps provide a time saving solution on site.
- 7 Inch IPS touch screen
- 5MP TVI, 4MP CVI, 4MP AHD & SDI/EX-SDI test
- H.265/H.264, 4K video display via mainstream
- Dual window test, IP &Analog camera test
- Built in WIFI, create WIFI hotspot
- HDMI input,supports 1080p
- IP discovery , shortcut button, drop-down menu
- 12VDC 2A, DC48V PoE power output
- Rapid ONVIF, auto view video and create testing report
- Quick office(excel ,word ,PPT format ) doc.
- RJ45 cable TDR test, cable quality test
- UTP cable tester
- TesterPlay: Tester, android version mobile phone, PC display at the same time
- 10/100/M Ethernet, PoE,and Power monitoring
- Battery running time: 10 hours
- Battery charge time: 7-8 hours
HDMI CAT5e extender that provides an easy flexible cabling solution for HD CCTV monitoring application.
- Includes transmitter & receiver, used in pairs via one CAT5e/6 cable to send HDMI signal
- No external power required
- Built in Micro USB for external power when your HDMI source is not able to provide enough power to the receiver
- Supports high resolution 1080P @ 40m
- Supports long distances up to 70m @ 1280 x 720