8 channel Decoder
- DS-6908UDI provides HDMI (adaptable to DVI-D) and BNC output interfaces.
- Up to 4K (3840 × 2160@30Hz) via HDMI output interfaces (only for even interface).
- Up to 16-ch decoding at 12 MP resolution
- H.265+/H.265, H.264+/H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG video compression.
- PS, RTP, TS, ES, HIK encapsulation formats.
- Three encoding levels: baseline, main, and high-profile.
- G.722, G711A, G726, G711U, MPEG2-L2, and AAC audio compression.
- Two decoding modes: active decoding and passive decoding.
- Remote video files’ decoding output.
- Supports window opening and window roaming.
- Supports multi-screen control with PC installed with RSC server.
- Supports Wi-Fi module access to display the signal from IOS/Android mobile phone or pad on video wall.
- Wi-Fi can be enabled via the Web browser or client software. You can get stream and decode the video on the video wall when Wi-Fi is enabled if no wired network can be accessed.
- Gets stream and decodes via URL and RTSP from encoding devices.
- Displays the decoded video stream on the video wall by directly linking cameras or by stream media forwarding.
- You can configure what the video wall show when decoding ends and streaming fails via the Web browser and client software.
- Configurable LED width and height parameters when the LED is connected.
- Regular and irregular virtual screen configurable to display multiple signal sources and get rid of the restriction of physical screen.
- Accessible by thermal network camera and you can view the temperature measurement, dynamic fire source detection, ship detection and VCA information in live view and playback.
- You can enable or disable the smart information for the thermal network camera.
- Remote PTZ control via transparent channel.
- Two-way audio.
- Port aggregation technology (Ethernet Channel).