Hikvision launches its unique new Wi-Fi Doorbell solution, which expands the capabilities of a doorbell, providing connection to your visitor remotely. The doorbell will make sure users don’t miss a visitor, and can have a great impact on small businesses.(Hikvision DS-KB6003-WIP)
The doorbell gives access over wi-fi to the Hik-Connect app, meaning that when a visitor presses it the user can see who is there, speak to them and even set up alarms through the Hik-Connect app on their smart phone.
Giving a 180 viewing angle and noise suppression and echo cancellation, the doorbell gives users an optimum environment to make an access decision. It has a number of useful features, including motion detection and voice prompt support to cover every eventuality that could be needed on the doorstep. It can push an alarm to the user’s app, for example when a motion detection is triggered. A handy recording function can also kick in, saving the data to its SD card storage, to help keep the premises safe. It even comes with 3 different colour housings as standard, to ensure it complements any home or business in style.
Comes with 3 different coloured shells – Grey, Silver & Ivory
- Video intercom function, supporting the audiovisual communication with the mobile App directly
- Self-adaptive IR supplement with max. 5-meter IR distance
- High-performance embedded SOC processor
- IP 54 standard
- HD video surveillance with ultra-wide angle (180º) and high performance CMOS, up to 1080P
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- H.264 video compression standard
- Low illumination
- Supports voice prompt
- Volume configuration via App
- 24V AC Powered (PSU Required)