Hikvision 4K CCTV System
2.8mm fixed lens, 40m smart IR and Weather resistant rating as a result because of IP67 Protection level.
- The System consequently has 5MP high performance CMOS on Hikvision 4K CCTV.
- 4 in 1, can be used as TVI, CVI, AHD or Analogue camera
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- True day/night
|Image Sensor:||5MP CMOS Image Sensor|
|Effective Pixels:||2560 (H) × 1944 (V)|
|Shutter Time:||1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,000 s|
|Adjustment Range:||Pan: 0° to 360°; Tilt: 0° to 75°; Rotate: 0° to 360°|
|Day & Night:||IR cut filter with auto switch|
|Video Frame Rate:||2560 × 1944 @ 20fps|
|HD Video Output:||1x Analog HD output|
Are you interest to know more about the Sensor which Sony Co. provided for this camera?
Also Watch the Video to know more about Hikvision 4K CCTV System
Hikvision 5MP 4K CCTV System
- DVR DS-7208HUHI-K1 is Hikvision’s 8 channel professional DVR consequently for TVI, AHD and also Analogue Cameras.
- 5MP resolution @ 12FPS, 8MP resolution @ 8FPS, H265+, Cloud P2P remote viewing as a result.
- Most noteworthy Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, IP, CVI & analogue cameras because of being 4 IN 1.
- Up to 2ch 6MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
|Analog and HD-TVI video input:||8-ch,BNC interface (1.0Vp-p, 75 Ω)connection|
|Supported camera types:||Support HDTVI input: 5MP,4MP,3MP,1080P/25Hz, 1080P/30Hz,720P/25Hz, 720P/30Hz, 720P/50Hz, 720P/60Hz,
Support AHD input: 1080P/25Hz, 1080P/30Hz, 720P/25Hz, 720P/30Hz
Support CVI input: 1080P/25Hz, 1080P/30Hz, 720P/25Hz, 720P/30Hz
Support CVBS input
V300 Video Streaming Hard Drive on 8MP Hikvision 5MP CCTV System
- First of all The Hard Drive which we setup on Hikvision 4K CCTV System DVR is Toshiba’s 3.5-inch V300 Video Streaming.
- Consequently The Hard Drive with up to 6TB lets you stream, record, edit and play video content on DVR, TV or NVR – with all the efficiency and reliability you need.
OPTIMISED FOR THE VIEWER’S EXPERIENCE
KEEPING COOL WHEN THE ACTION HEATS UP on Hikvision 5MP CCTV
As a result The efficient low spin design of the V300 certainly helps to lower the energy consumption for video recording, editing and streaming features by up to 25% (compared to the P300, 7200 rpm model).
So The efficient low spin design of the V300 certainly helps to lower the energy consumption for video recording, Most noteworthy editing and streaming features by up to 25% (compared to the P300, 7200 rpm model).
CAPACITY AT YOUR SERVICE on Hikvision 5MP CCTV
- The V300 is available in a range of storage capacities to meet your specific requirements, with up to 6 TB.
- This series of 3.5-inch internal HDDs all come with a 64 MB internal data buffer, to ensure your video experience never slows down.
- So with an industry-standard SATA interface providing up to 6 GBit/s transfer, the action never stops!
BUILT TO DELIVER, DESIGNED TO LAST on Hikvision 5MP CCTV
What is TVI?
- First of all you better to know, HD-TVI stands for High Definition Transport Video Interface on Hikvision 4K CCTV System.
- So It is a digital signal processing and transport technology used to transmit video in HD security cameras and DVRs.
- HDTVI technology was certainly developed by a company so it named Techpoint.
- So They released the TVI video standard in 2014.
- There are TVI development initiatives taking place now to support video resolution beyond 1080p.
How easy it has become to carry out surveillance monitoring using just a cell phone and P2P IP Camera as a result.
P2P stands for “Peer to Peer” so It is a technology that makes it simple to link the camera with a smartphone.
So once the cameras are reached, it creates a direct connection between the app and the camera so Just like the popular Bittorent peer to peer file sharing platform.
- Above all Advantages of P2P technology used in HDX IP Cameras on Hikvision 4K CCTV System.
- P2P networks are highly scalable. e.g. Torrent sites have millions of users worldwide.
- above all As P2P is de-centralised, i.e. services are spread out over various peers.