Hikvision PTZ Camera
Hikvision PTZ Camera DS-2AE5225TI-A IR Turbo 5-Inch Speed Dome is able to capture high quality images in poor light environment.
The black anti-reflective glass increases the luminousness which helps IR distance reach up to 150 m.
- The embedded CMOS chip makes WDR, and real-time 1920 × 1080 resolution possible.
- With the help of the 25× optical zoom, and IR cut filter, the camera offers more details over an expansive area.
- A PTZ camera is a camera with pan, tilt, and zoom functionality.
- These movements can be manually controlled by using monitoring software or a joy stick, or automatically set up using camera management software.
- Being able to move the camera necessary by a security guard allows your security staff to respond quickly to events they spot with the surveillance system.
- You can also use camera management software to set up guard tours, where the camera will automatically move to monitor pre-set locations on a schedule.
- Some cameras can also auto track movement, following a person or car moving in its field of view.
Click for Data-sheet on below
|Image Sensor:||1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Minimum Illumination:||Color: 0.005 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON)
B/W: 0.001 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON)
0 lux with IR
|White Balance:||Auto / Manual / ATW / Indoor / Outdoor|
|WDR:||≥ 120 dB|
|Anti–shake:||On / Off|
|Shutter Time:||PAL: 1-1/10,000s
|Day & Night:||ICR|
|Privacy Mask:||8 programmable privacy masks|
|Auto Focus:||Auto / Semi–automatic / Manual|
|Focal Length:||4.8 mm to 120 mm, 25× Optical|
|Zoom Speed:||Approx. 3.6 s (optical, wide to tele)|
|Field of View:||Horizontal field of view: 57.6° to 2.5° (wide to tele)
Vertical field of view: 34.4° to 1.4° (wide to tele)
Diagonal field of view: 64.5° to 2.9° (wide to tele)
|Minimum Working Distance:||10–1500mm (Wide–Tele)|
|Aperture Range:||F 1.6 to F 3.5|
|Pan & Tilt|
|Pan Range:||360° endless|
|Pan Speed:||Pan manual speed: 0.1° to 120°/s
Pan preset speed: 120°/s
|Tilt Range:||–15°-90° (Auto Flip )|
|Tilt Speed:||Tilt manual speed: 0.1° to 80°/s
Tilt preset speed: 80°/s
|Proportional Zoom:||Rotation speed can be adjusted automatically according to zoom multiples|
|Number of Preset:||256|
|Patrol:||10 patrols, up to 32 presets per patrol|
|Pattern:||5 patterns, with the total recording time no less than 10 minutes|
|Park Action:||Preset/Patrol/Pattern/Pan Scan/Tilt Scan/Panorama Scan/Day Mode/Night Mode/None|
|PTZ Position Display:||ON/OFF|
How PTZ Can Help You
If you’re monitoring large areas such as parking common areas in school and business campuses, or convention centers, a PTZ camera allows you to both monitor the overall area and focus on suspicious activity. This gives you a more flexible and functional surveillance system, especially when combined with fixed network cameras that track room entrances and exits but cannot monitor the area at large. This allows the PTZ camera to move around as needed while the fixed cameras ensure important locations are always monitored.
PTZ cameras come in a wide range of styles, making them easy to fit into your surveillance system, although the most common form factor is a dome. The cameras are also available in indoor and outdoor models, so you can install a camera in any location