The DS-KD8002-VM is an aluminium alloy door entry station with a video intercom from Hikvision. Using this outdoor station you can manage up to 2000 indoor stations and control entrance/exit to your building. (Hikvision DS-KD8002-VM)
This door intercom allows callers from different intercoms to see and speak to each other in real time with a camera and speaker/microphone on either end.
The display screen has a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels and a touch keypad, plus a card reader so you can set up your system with access cards and PIN codes. This door station comes with a built-in microphone and loudspeaker for easy communication between stations.
- Video intercom function
- HD video surveillance (Max. resolution 1280 x 720 @25fps, WDR 120º wide angle)
- Self-adaptive light supplement
- Access control function:supports multiple door opening modes (card, room No. + password, indoor station, and room No. + duress code)
- Auto-uploads the alarm message to the client or the master station after
- opening the door by entering the room No. and the duress code
- Issues cards via local station function (This function will be invalid if the card has been activated via iVMS-4200)
- Auto-uploads captured pictures to FTP or client software while unlocking the door
- Door magnetic alarm and tamper-proof alarm function
- Noise suppression & echo cancellation
- Remote uprade, batch configuration & upgrade via USB flash disk functions