HIKVISION PTZ Camera 2MP 150m Range
32x Zoom DS-2AE7232TI-A
- 1/2.8″ HD progressive scan CMOS
- 1920 × 1080 resolution
- 32× optical zoom, 16× digital zoom
- 120 dB true WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Up to 150 m IR distance
- 3D intelligent positioning
- Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS video outputs
HIKVISION PTZ Camera Features – DS-2AE7232TI-A
- Hikvision PTZ DS-2AE7232TI-A IR Turbo 7-Inch Speed Dome is able to capture high quality images in poor light environment.
- The black anti-reflective glass increases the luminousness which helps IR distance reach up to 150 m. The embedded CMOS chip makes WDR, and real-time 1920 × 1080 resolution possible.
- With the help of the 32× optical zoom, and IR cut filter, the camera offers more details over an expansive area.
- A PTZ camera is a camera with pan, tilt, and zoom functionality.
- These movements can be manually controlled by using monitoring software or a joy stick, or automatically set up using camera management software.
- Being able to move the camera necessary by a security guard allows your security staff to respond quickly to events they spot with the surveillance system.
- You can also use camera management software to set up guard tours, where the camera will automatically move to monitor pre-set locations on a schedule.
- Some cameras can also auto track movement, following a person or car moving in its field of view.
|Image Sensor:||1/2.8″ HD progressive scan CMOS|
|Minimum Illumination:||Color: 0.005 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON)
B/W: 0.001 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON)
0 lux with IR
|WDR:||≥ 120 dB|
|Anti–shake:||On / Off|
|Shutter Time:||PAL: 1-1/10,000s
|Day & Night:||ICR|
|Privacy Mask:||8 programmable privacy masks|
|Auto Focus:||Auto / Semi–automatic / Manual|
|Focal Length:||4.8 mm to 153 mm, 32× Optical|
|Zoom Speed:||Approx. 3.5 s (optical, wide to tele)|
|Field of View:||54.2° to 1.97° (wide-tele)|
|Minimum Working Distance:||10-1500mm (Wide-Tele)|
|Aperture Range:||F 1.6 to F 4.6|
|Pan & Tilt|
|Pan Range:||360° endless|
|Pan Speed:||Pan manual speed: 0.1° to 160°/s
Pan preset speed: 160°/s
|Tilt Range:||–15°-90° (Auto Flip )|
|Tilt Speed:||Tilt manual speed: 0.1° to 120°/s
Tilt preset speed: 120°/s
|Proportional Zoom:||Rotation speed can be adjusted automatically according to zoom multiples|
|Number of Preset:||256|
|Patrol:||10 patrols, up to 32 presets per patrol|
|Pattern:||5 Patterns, with the total recording time no less than 10 minutes|
|Park Action:||Preset/Patrol/Pattern/Pan Scan/Tilt Scan/Panorama Scan/Day Mode/Night Mode/None|
|PTZ Position Display:||ON/OFF|
Hikvision DS-2AE7232TI-A IR Turbo 7-Inch Speed Dome is able to capture high quality images in poor light environment.
The black anti-reflective glass increases the luminous which helps IR distance reach up to 150m.
The embedded CMOS chip makes WDR, and real-time 1920 × 1080 resolution possible.
With the help of the 32× optical zoom, and IR cut filter, the camera offers more details over an expansive area.
Does Not Include Power Supply or bracket unless specified above.
- Full HD 1080P video output
- 2MP CMOS image sensor
- 32X optical zoom, 16X digital zoom
- 4.8 – 153mm
- Up to 150m IR distance
- Support up the coax function on Hikvision protocol
- Supports HD–TVI output
- Privacy masking, 3D DNR,
- 120dB WDR & EIS
- 3D intelligent positioning
- True day / night
- 24V AC operation
Wide Dynamic Range
- Glare is a very common problem for security cameras.
- Regardless of the surface or source that’s causing the glare, the fix to the problem lies in a particular feature that not all security cameras have This “anti-glare” feature is known as Wide Dynamic Range.
- WDR combines the images it gets from two different exposure types.
- It then takes those images and combines them into one.
- The end result is an image virtually free from any lighting issues.
- Connection to the internet is a breeze with the Hik-Connect Setup without any technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required.
- FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software (iVMS 4200 & Hik–Connect).
- Pan Tilt & Zoom the camera remotely using the Hik–Connect App.