Hikvision Surveillance System – DS-2CE56D0T-IRMMF + DS-7208HQHI-K1
Hikvision Surveillance System data-sheet
|Image Sensor:||2MP CMOS Image Sensor|
|Min. Illumination:||0.01 Lux@(F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR|
|Shutter Time:||1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,000 s|
|Lens:||2.8 mm, 3.6 mm, 6 mm fixed focal lens|
|Adjustment Range:||Pan: 0° to 350°, Tilt: 0° to 70°, Rotation: 0° to 350°|
|Day & Night:||IR cut filter with auto switch|
|Video Frame Rate:||1080p@25fps/1080p@30fps|
|HD Video Output:||1 Analog HD output|
|S/N Ratio:||More than 62 dB|
|Operating Conditions:||-40 °C – 60 °C (-40 °F – 140 °F)
Humidity 90% or less (non–condensing)
|Power Supply:||12 VDC±15%|
|Power Consumption:||Max. 4W|
|IR Range:||Up to 20m|
|Dimension:||Φ 98 mm × 65.4 mm (3.86” × 2.57“)|
|Weight:||240 g (0.53 lb.)|
- 2.0 Megapixel high–performance CMOS
- Analog HD output, up to 1080P resolution
- True Day/Night
- Smart IR
- Up to 20m IR distance
- Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
IP Rated Enclosures Explained
What is an IP rating?
IP (or “Ingress Protection”) ratings are defined in international standard EN 60529 (British BS EN 60529:1992, European IEC 60509:1989). They are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies (tools, dirt etc) and moisture.
What do the numbers in an IP Rating mean?
The numbers that follow IP each have a specific meaning. The first indicates the degree of protection (of people) from moving parts, as well as the protection of enclosed equipment from foreign bodies. The second defines the protection level that the enclosure enjoys from various forms of moisture (drips, sprays, submersion etc). The tables below should help make sense of it:
IP Ratings – what they mean.
IP Rated Enclosures – quick find chart
A number replaced by x indicates that the enclosure is not rated for that spec.
First Digit (intrusion protection)
- No special protection
- Protection from a large part of the body such as a hand (but no protection from deliberate access); from solid objects greater than 50mm in diameter.
- Protection against fingers or other object not greater than 80mm in length and 12mm in diameter.
- Protection from entry by tools, wires etc, with a diameter of 2.5 mm or more.
- Protection against solid bodies larger than 1mm (eg fine tools/small etc).
- Protected against dust that may harm equipment.
- Totally dust tight.
Second Digit (moisture protection)
- No protection.
- Protection against condensation
- Protection against water droplets deflected up to 15° from vertical
- Protected against spray up to 60° from vertical.
- Protected against water spray from all directions.
- Protection against low pressure water jets (all directions)
- Protection against strong water jets and waves.
- Protected against temporary immersion.
- Protected against prolonged effects of immersion under pressure.
While we cover a huge range of electrical enclosures, our most common IP ratings are probably 65, 66, 67 and 68. So for quick reference, these are defined below:
- IP65 Enclosure – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against water projected from a nozzle.
- IP66 Enclosure – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
- IP 67 Enclosures – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against immersion.
- IP 68 Enclosures – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against complete, continuous submersion in water.
Hikvision Surveillance System DS-7208HQHI-K1 8ch HD-TVI DVR
- Hikvision Surveillance System DS-7200HQHI-K series comprise of a 4 or 8 channel HD-TVI DVR. Capable of recording up to 2MP TVI cameras at up to 15FPS.
- The units are also able to record HD-TVI, IP, AHD and analog cameras.
- On top of the 4 channel TVI Inputs you can also add an additional 1 IP Camera at up to 4MP Quality.
- Coming with room for up to 1x HDD for internal storage and offering connectivity from almost any device including Apps for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android this series of DVRs is all you will ever need.
Click here for data sheet.
Please note: this recorder accepts up to 5 cameras in total (4x HD-TVI / 1x IP)
- Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, IP, CVI & analogue cameras
- Up to 1ch 4MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 15fps recording 1080P
- HDMI output at up to 1920 × 1080
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Contains remote control
|Video Compression:||H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265/H.264+/H.264http://tmbtechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/DS-2CE56D0T-IRMF.pdf|
|Analog and HD–TVI video input:||BNC interface (1.0Vp-p, 75 Ω) connection;|
|Supported camera types:||Support HDTVI input: 1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30
Support AHD input: 1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30
Support CVI input: 1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30
Support CVBS input
|Video Input Interface:||BNC (1.0 Vp-p, 75Ω)|
|Audio Input Interface:||RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 kΩ)|
|Two–way Audio:||1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 KΩ), (using the 1st channel of audio input)|
|HDMI/VGA Output:||1920 × 1080 / 60 Hz,1280 × 1024 / 60 Hz, 1280 × 720 / 60 Hz, 1024 × 768 / 60 Hz|
|Frame Rate:||Main stream:
For 1080p stream access: 1080p lite/720p lite/WD1/4CIF/VGA@15fps; CIF@25fps (P)/30fps (N)
For 720p stream access: 720p/WD1/4CIF/VGA@15fps; CIF@25fps (P)/30fps (N)
For standard definition stream access: WD1/4CIF/VGA/CIF@25fps (P)/30fps (N)
For 1080p and 720p stream access: CIF/QVGA@15fps
For standard definition stream access: CIF/QVGA@25fps (P)/30fps (N)
|Video Bit Rate:||32 Kbps ~ 4 Mbps|
|Two–way Audio:||1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 kΩ) (using the audio input)|
|Audio Output:||1-ch RCA(Linear, 1kΩ)|
|Audio Bit Rate:||64kbps|
|Network protocols:||TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, Hik–connect Cloud P2P,DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP, HTTPS,ONVIF|
|Hard Disk Driver|
|Interface Type:||1 SATA Interface|
|Capacity:||Up to 10 TB capacity for each disk|
Check the video out for more information.
Package Included Hikvision Surveillance System
- This Hikvision CCTV Complete Kit has everything you need to set up a HD CCTV system in either your home or business!
- Combining both DVR and Cameras from the leading HIKVISION Brand.
• Optional Hard Disk Drive in a size of your choice UP TO 6TB
• 8x HD 2 Core 20m Cables*
• 1x 8 Way splitter
• 1x 5 Amp Power Supply
• 1x Display Cable (HDMI)
• 2 Years Warranty
- DVR ➠ DS-7208HQHI-K1
- Cameras ➠ DS-2CE56D0T-IRMMF