2MP Starlight HDCVI CCTV IR Eyeball
2MP Starlight HDCVI CCTV – PXC-612-F2G-A-36 Features
- Experience 1080P full HD video and the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure with HDCVI.
- The 1080P starlight HDCVI camera presents a high quality image with rich details even under extreme low-light conditions.
- Also, the Lite series features compact design and friendly price.
- It offers various motorised vari-focal/fixed lens models with a multi-language OSD and HD/SD switchable output.
- Its structural flexibility and high cost-performance makes the camera an ideal choice for SMB solutions.
- With the adoption of high performance sensor, the camera is able to provide incomparable performance even under extreme lowlight environment.
- The starlight feature allows more details to be captured and accurate colour to be recognised at night or in scenes with limited illumination.
- Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications.
- The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable.
- In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
|Image Sensor||1/2.8” CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||1920(H)×1080(V), 2MP|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||PAL: 1/25~1/100000s|
|Minimum Illumination||0.005 Lux/F1.6, 30IRE, 0 Lux IR on|
|S/N Ratio||More than 65dB|
|IR Distance||Up to 50m (164feet)|
|IR On/Off Control||Auto / Manual|
|Lens Type||Fixed lens / Fixed iris|
|Focal Length||3.6mm (2.8mm, 6mm Optional)|
|Angle of View||H: 86.9° (106.0°/52.9°)|
|Close Focus Distance||1200mm (600mm/2400mm)|
- HDCVI technology guarantees real- me transmission at long distance without any loss.
- It supports up to 800m(1080P)/1200m(720P) trans- mission via coaxial cable, and up to 300m(1080P)/450m(720P) via UTP cable.
Simplicity of 2MP Starlight HDCVI CCTV
- HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection.
- HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling.
- The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and other two common HD analog formats in the market.
- The four formats can be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820 (UTC controller).
- This feature makes the camera to be compatible with most end users existing HD/SD DVRs.
- OSD menu provides multiple image adjustments and function settings to meet the requirements of different monitoring scenes.
- The OSD menu includes configurations such as backlight mode, day/night, white balance, privacy mask and mo on detect.
- The camera supports 11 languages for OSD menu, namely, Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Polish.
Protection Level of 2MP Starlight HDCVI CCTV
- The camera’s outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design.
- The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments.
- With working temperature range of-40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments.
- Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions.
- Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
Accessories Compatibility with
- Dahua Water-proof Junction Box – PFA130-E
- Neat & Integrated design
- Material: Aluminum
- IP66 junction box
2. Dahua Water-proof Wall Mount Bracket – PFB204W
3. Dahua Pole Mount Bracket – PFA152-E
- Material: aluminum & SUS304
- Pole mount bracket
- Aesthetic design
4. Dahua 12VDC Power Supply – PFM321
- Provides Power to One Camera
- 1 A Output
- 12 VDC Output Power
- Overcurrent and Overvoltage Protection
- Use the PFM321 12VDC Power Supply from Dahua Technology to power to a camera with a maximum output of 1 A.
- The power supply features over-current, over-voltage protection for safe operation.
5.. Dahua DC12V1.5A Power Adapter – PFM320D-015
- Easy installation.
- Support working with indicator light.
- Support -30℃~+70℃ wide-range temperature operation, and the full load.
- Efficiency of the power supply can be up to 100% at these temperatures.
- Accurate over-current, over-voltage protection.
6.. Dahua DC12V2A Power Adapter – PFM300
The Dahua PFM300 is a DC12V 2A power supply adapter with an L/N input terminal block and a 12VDC output DC male connector. The PFM300 can be mounted against a wall.
- Easy to connect
- Structural waterproof design
- Accurate over current and voltage load protection
- “V0” fire protection
- 12VDC 2A
- Junction function for camera wiring or for placing video balun of HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS cameras.
- Working temperature -30℃ ~ + 70℃